Tokomairiro High School encourages involvement in
At our school, we have a wide range of activities, including cultural, sport and outdoor education. We want to motivate our students to make the most of the co-curricular opportunities offered, whether it's music lessons, drama or sport.
By getting involved in various co-curricular activities, our students can relax, rejuvenate and boost their creativity, confidence, physical skills and analytical abilities. The main goal is to contribute to the healthy development of the student by:
- supporting their motivation for learning
- developing an understanding of healthy competition
- teaching them the importance of teamwork
- building their social and communication skills
- teaching them leadership, collaboration and decision-making abilities
On the whole, participating in co-curricular activities will help students have a sense of belonging in the community while staying physically active. We've put together programs that will benefit our students in many ways, and we encourage you to explore our various activities.